Forms and Deadlines for Directors
|Forms will be updated by September 1, if you have difficulty with any of them, please contact Dr. Marylynn L. Fletcher|
|June-July||Order music for All-State choir: Repertoire for 2018|
|Before Region Auditions||Director's Membership Form and Dues for TTCCDA (Click here for Excel Form.) You may also order and pay the $30 fee for the mp3 files of the performance demo and parts on this form. (Total fees for mp3s and membership dues are $170.00.)||$140.00|
|On or Before Nov. 29||Students participate in Region Auditions. To learn your region audition date, contact your Region Chair.|
|Immediately following auditions||Region Representatives submit Student Verification or (Word document) *Send to Dr. Jim Lee by fax 361-358-6339 or email: jleeTTCCDA@gmail.com|
|Dec. 5, 2017||Directors submit Student Registration and Housing Form or (Excel Document) *Send to Dr. Jim Lee by fax 361-358-6339 or email: jleeTTCCDA@gmail.com Please check the math total for your student registration fees. The pdf form is being very unfriendly. You must place a zero in the number of Performance DVD's or the total will not change when adding Performance CD's. If you don't want any DVD's type "0" in the blank.|
|Dec. 15, 2017||Payment for Student All-State Choir Registration (completed above by Dec. 5) due to Dr. Jim Lee. *Please allow time for your businesws office to process payment before the December break.||$85.00 per student|
|Dec. 30, 2017||TMEA Student Registration Form and Payment Due (This is mailed under separate cover to TMEA not through Dr. Jim Lee or is paid online directly to TMEA.)||$25.00 per student|
|Mid-January 2018||Director submit Alternate Student Registration and Housing Form or (Excel document) and new payments for additional called singers. Confirm with Dr. Jim Lee by email: jleeTTCCDA@gmail.com||Additional dues for alternates; $85.00 per student|
|By TMEA Convention in February||Students must read and sign Code of Conduct Form. Director keeps this on file and brings with them to the convention.|
|At the TMEA Convention||Directors pay hotel costs directly to the participating hotel.||Cost varies per number of students attending.|
- Join TTCCDA by emailing the Director Membership and Dues Form to Dr. Jim Lee BEFORE Region Auditions and pay your annual membership dues (see information below on payment.
- Purchase the required repertoire and have the students learn it prior to their audition.
- In September, each Region Representative will contact the directors in their region and select a date and venue for their region auditions. Auditions must be completed before Thanksgiving. Each director may enter as many students as desired for the audition but only the students who show proficiency on all the music will be selected by the three judges to participate in the Texas Two Year college All State Choir. Each college may have up to (But not required) an octet (SSAATTBB) selected from his/her institution. Students must perform all selected repertoire during the audition. All alternates should be selected and certified at the time of auditions.
- At the audition, there must be three judges who sign the Student Verification Form. At least two should be TTCCDA member-directors. If a third TTCCDA member-director cannot be present, then a qualified music educator may be used as a judge. The signed and scanned Student Verification Form must be sent to Dr. Jim Lee immediately after the audition by the Region Representative. Dr. Jim Lee must have this form in order to confer with the choral coordinator to determine if alternates are needed.
- Complete the Student Registration Form and email to Dr. Jim Lee before or by December 5. Payment may come later if necessary. This form must be received in order to make hotel reservations by January 1.
- Participating students must join TMEA. The registration fee is $25.00 per student. This fee must be sent directly to TMEA by each director from each college. After auditions, each director will go to the TMEA website, register each student and pay the dues. DEADLINE FOR TMEA TO RECEIVE THE FORMS AND MONEY IS DECEMBER 31 OF EACH YEAR.
- Students sign Code of Conduct Form. Print off copies of the Code of Conduct Form and have each participating student read and sign these forms. Bring these forms with you to the Convention in February.
- Alternates will be called by December 15 and/or before the end of January after the beginning of the spring semester and notification from directors has been received by the Executive Secretary of any certified student not eligible to participate in the Texas Two Year college All State Choir. Any director having a certified student who does not return to school or enroll in the college choral ensemble for the spring semester, must contact Dr. Jim Lee immediately.
- Fill out the pdf forms electronically and then email them to Dr. Jim Lee at jleeTTCCDA@gmail.com.
- The Student Verification Form will need to be scanned and then emailed to Dr. Jim Lee (preferred)or fasxed to 361.358.6339. Directors should bring forms to auditions. They should be scanned after they are signed. The Region Representative or Director in charge of auditions should scan all Student Verification Forms and email them to Dr. Jim Lee at jleeTTCCDA@gmail.com.
PaymentLinks for credit card payments are found on the forms page in the table. If paying by check, make check payble to TTCCDA and mail payment to Dr. Jim Lee at:
Dr. Jim Lee, Executive Secretary/Treasurer; Texas Two-Year College Choral Directors Association; P.O. Box 4374; Beeville, TX 78104
NOTE: Credit card information is required to make hotel reservations.